Baja designs onx arc series

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cleave

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm just curious what the amperage draw would be for a 51" onx arc light bar in a 14.4 V system? Also are the light bars fully customizable for each cell, could I have each cell a different beam pattern and light color output?

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm just curious what the amperage draw would be for a 51" onx arc light bar in a 14.4 V system? Also are the light bars fully customizable for each cell, could I have each cell a different beam pattern and light color output?

Great question, based on the formula DC watts to amps calculation
The current I in amps (A) is equal to the power P in watts (W), divided by the voltage V in volts (V): I(A) = P(W) / V(V)
The total amperage draw would be just over 20 amps. The Onx Lightbar does optimize the use of uService, a user friendly and interchangeable lens and optic system. Your bar can be custom ordered with each section which ever beam pattern you need to get the most out of your Onx. Let me know if you have any more questions. The Scientists of lighting are always here to help!- Christian