Baja Designs - NEW Laser Lighting! Ultimate Long Range Lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We are still working on more Laser Night Shots. The XL Laser is very hard to photograph and most shots don't show the true distance potential. I'll share more pics when I have them

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was considering trying to do 9x LP6 on a custom mount until I priced it up!

I have on my list of things to do/try... taking a KC rack and putting Baja Designs lights in there. I know they can take universal light bars (not sure you could do multiple lights without a custom bracket made).

Krillin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have on my list of things to do/try... taking a KC rack and putting Baja Designs lights in there. I know they can take universal light bars (not sure you could do multiple lights without a custom bracket made).

Lmk how that goes.. BC those Baja LP 6 looking sexy .. but depending on price of course

zombiekiller

OG BooBooRunner
Reaction score
I'm going to be trying out a windshield lightbar mount that does not require drilling into the exterior of the truck. ( the mounts are hidden ) If it works, I'm certain the vendor will happily sell brackets.

It should go on within the next few weeks with some dirt testing at the end of August.

we'll be putting a BD 60" arc bar on the upper windshield.

I think your best bet would be one of the m-racks and then make a custom bracket to put lp6s up there.