Baja Designs - NEW Laser Lighting! Ultimate Long Range Lighting

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
so, who had the first rearward projecting laser light?

smurfslayer

Reaction score
well.... Ok, but there goes all those pennies I was saving for the 20” forward projecting laser LED light bar.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You don't know how tempted we are to replace the 2x 50" OnX6 bars on our demo truck with 2x 50" OnX6 Hybrid LED/Laser Bars... man ohh man so tempted to do this. Only downside (outside of the cost) would be the 2nd wire harness we have to run up to them.... SOOO tempted

It is less amperage/wattage then the original 50" OnX6... but we still need that 2nd harness up there... hmmm

smurfslayer

Reaction score
You don't know how tempted we are to replace the 2x 50" OnX6 bars on our demo truck with 2x 50" OnX6 Hybrid LED/Laser Bars... man ohh man so tempted to do this. Only downside (outside of the cost) would be the 2nd wire harness we have to run up to them.... SOOO tempted

It is less amperage/wattage then the original 50" OnX6... but we still need that 2nd harness up there... hmmm

We think you’re too chicken to do it. By “we”, I mean pretty much all of FRF.

:challenge:

smurfslayer

Reaction score
LOLz. :-D

BD has easy financing plans ( like Bailey told me, PayPal; 6 months free interest ). I say go for it.
Demo truck needs to REPRESENT.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm one of their bigger dealers... don't need to worry about financing :)

I think they should send me one for free for all my hard work, don't you agree?