GEN 2 Baja Designs: LP9 PRE-ORDER - Save Big + FREE Shipping !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ejholt

Reaction score
These can be mounted on the A-Pillars but they are a very large light so you'll probably block a good amount of vision out the front.

For that reason I personally wouldn't recommend that location.

If you weld light tabs onto the honey badger bumper hoop then you can easily attach our lights. This would probably be the easiest way to mount them.

-Bailey, Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

Where do you recommend I get the light tabs to install on the honeybadger?

Thank You

---------- Post added at 10:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 PM ----------

These can be mounted on the A-Pillars but they are a very large light so you'll probably block a good amount of vision out the front.

For that reason I personally wouldn't recommend that location.

If you weld light tabs onto the honey badger bumper hoop then you can easily attach our lights. This would probably be the easiest way to mount them.

-Bailey, Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

On the Black Raptor - are those LP9s installed on top of the bumper? I think those have 3 bolts to attach. Is that what was utilized?

Thank You

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Where do you recommend I get the light tabs to install on the honeybadger?

On the Black Raptor - are those LP9s installed on top of the bumper? I think those have 3 bolts to attach. Is that what was utilized?

Thank You

The LP9 Bracket does have the option for 3 bolt mounting similar to older HIDs. This will be the strongest option and ideal for those that push the vehicle off-road. Here is a tab that would work:
https://www.kartek.com/parts/hid-light-tab-12-hole-each.html

We do offer tube mounts if you don't want to weld a tab, this isn't as strong but also doesn't require welding your current bumper. The LED Horizontal Mounts would be perfect, we offer them in 1.5", 1.75", and 2" configurations:
https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/Universal-Mounting-Systems.asp

The Black Raptor does have 3 LP9s although it's hard to tell if 3 mounting bolts were used per unit.

-Bailey, Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'd recommend the N-Fab bar as well. It lets you mount pretty much whatever you want. We have the N-Fab brackets and the LP9 available on our website for those interested. We've sold a few of the N-Fab + Baja Designs setups. They work very well together.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Can't go wrong with a little LP9 bike action

www.bajadesigns.com

30739578_10215382474856002_4491183105057120740_n.jpg

30425055_10216033594172275_7595046449529969946_o.jpg

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Haha !!

Dude, that bike mounted LP9 setup would be able to completely light up the cab of whatever car was in front of you, probably out to 100 yards, just from the reflection off the rear view mirror.

Zoinks!

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Haha !!

Dude, that bike mounted LP9 setup would be able to completely light up the cab of whatever car was in front of you, probably out to 100 yards, just from the reflection off the rear view mirror.

Zoinks!

It looks cool, but certainly isn't recommended to be run on high beam with oncoming traffic :biggrin: