GEN 2 Baja Designs: LP9 PRE-ORDER - Save Big + FREE Shipping !!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DEGBTI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately with the Raptor you'll most likely need an aftermarket bumper or light bar to mount the LP9s to. Here is how Texas Motorworx setup a Raptor:

29244728_1813711558691857_4431003445543497238_n.jpg

This setup has QTY: 4 LP9's, an OnX6 30", and S8 20" Amber Wide. That is a lot of light!

-Bailey, Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

off topic, what tires are on this truck? sweet

donk_316

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone is on the fence in regards to buying BD lights let me tell you a story.

I bought a 20” S8 and 2 - 10” Onx light bars from them back in late 2016.
Just recently the S8 developed some sort of flicker that was traced back to the wiring pigtail coming out of the light. The pigtail had to be stressed in a certain direction for the light to work.
I emailed BD 11 days ago today and explained the issue.
Here we are, 11 days later, new S8 arrived with the paperwork to send back my S8 so my downtime is next to nothing.
Oh, did I mention I’m in Canada? Yeah. A wicked awesome California company express UPS’d me a new light with zero hassle or issues in less than 11 full days from original email to doorstep.

Now that is customer service.
Thank you Steve and Bailey.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If anyone is on the fence in regards to buying BD lights let me tell you a story.

I bought a 20” S8 and 2 - 10” Onx light bars from them back in late 2016.
Just recently the S8 developed some sort of flicker that was traced back to the wiring pigtail coming out of the light. The pigtail had to be stressed in a certain direction for the light to work.
I emailed BD 11 days ago today and explained the issue.
Here we are, 11 days later, new S8 arrived with the paperwork to send back my S8 so my downtime is next to nothing.
Oh, did I mention I’m in Canada? Yeah. A wicked awesome California company express UPS’d me a new light with zero hassle or issues in less than 11 full days from original email to doorstep.

Now that is customer service.
Thank you Steve and Bailey.

Glad we could help :)

-Bailey, Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

ejholt

Reaction score
Baja Designs: LP9 Available NOW !!! - 10% OFF + $5 Shipping to the Lower 48

Bailey here with Baja Designs. We are very excited to release the LP9 which is our NEW 8" LED Auxiliary Light. A design that was inspired by Baja Designs’ legendary 8" La Paz HID; The LP9 features modern styling and performance, with some of the most advanced LED technologies available today.
https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/LP9-LED-Auxiliary-Lights.asp

www.bajadesigns.com
BD-HomepageSlider-LP9.jpg

VIDEO:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NSPgpvC3yc

LP9 LED Auxiliary Light
Overall Height w/ Mounting Bracket - 8.75"
Forward Projection - 11,025 Lumens
Integrated Peripheral Technology (IPT) - 1,140 Lumens
Power Draw - 126W
MSRP - $599.95ea

LP9, LED Spot (sku 320001) - $539.96
LP9, LED Driving/Combo (sku 320003) - $539.96
LP9, Racer Edition Spot (sku 330001) - $584.96

LP9, LED Spot, Amber (sku 320011) - $548.96
LP9, LED Driving/Combo, Amber (sku 320013) - $548.96
LP9, Racer Edition Spot, Amber (sku 330011) - $593.96

RED = FORUM PRICING (Pre-Order FREE Shipping no longer available. Now $5 shipping to the lower 48)

Thanks Everyone!
-Bailey, Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

39179911291_11740b170e_b.jpg

Can these be mounted on the A-Pillars, similiar to where you would place XL80's? Can the utilize the same brackets that the XL80's would use near the pillars?

I also have the ADD Honeybadger Front Bumper, any suggestions where these could be installed on that bumper?

Thank You

Last edited:
OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Can these be mounted on the A-Pillars, similiar to where you would place XL80's? Can the utilize the same brackets that the XL80's would use near the pillars?

I also have the ADD Honeybadger Front Bumper, any suggestions where these could be installed on that bumper?

Thank You

These can be mounted on the A-Pillars but they are a very large light so you'll probably block a good amount of vision out the front.

For that reason I personally wouldn't recommend that location.

If you weld light tabs onto the honey badger bumper hoop then you can easily attach our lights. This would probably be the easiest way to mount them.

-Bailey, Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com