Baja Designs LP6 "Linkable" Kit Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
That was my question, how it is installed and attaches. Any install videos? Looks awesome.

This is definitely a case of I want it but don't need it. I rarely drive in the dark. But damn, that looks awesome.

We used the XL Linkable connectors to link them together (not something I don't think you can just buy online, but since we're a dealer we were able to order that component).
He cut the LP6 bracket in half, sort of, so that he had 1/2 a bracket to sit under the lights (he kept the 3 hole mounting portion of the bracket).

Then we custom laser cut him some stainless steel brackets with the same 3 hole pattern to go under the truck, to act as a support plate so he could bolt that under it (essentially sandwiching the bumper between the top mounting bracket and the support plate under the bumper).

We also cut some extra blocks to use as spacers, as he wants to raise them up a little bit for his particular install.

Then wired to a switch-pros.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
My 9's made me have to run with windows down and heat on to keep from overheating on my last trip to baja.

If you’re getting your 9’s that hot, you need something that is belt fed and more capable of sustained fire. just sayin’ ;)