Baja Designs LP6 "Linkable" Kit Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
Have you guys ever seen a Baja Designs LP6 Linkable Kit? Our customer wanted LP6s across his bumper and liked how the XL Linkable Kits worked. So we put a custom kit together for him. This kit uses 6x LP6 Pros linked up together in the same manor as the XL Linkable Kits. He's also rocking a Baja Designs 10" Laser Bar in his lower grill and 3 pairs of Squadron Pros in his bumpers. We've still got a few 10" S8 bars to add in his upper grill still.

View attachment 340271

View attachment 340272

View attachment 340273

View attachment 340274

I dont think you needed to post 2 identical posts in here. Why did you post the same thing twice?

J R

Reaction score
Have you guys ever seen a Baja Designs LP6 Linkable Kit? Our customer wanted LP6s across his bumper and liked how the XL Linkable Kits worked. So we put a custom kit together for him. This kit uses 6x LP6 Pros linked up together in the same manor as the XL Linkable Kits. He's also rocking a Baja Designs 10" Laser Bar in his lower grill and 3 pairs of Squadron Pros in his bumpers. We've still got a few 10" S8 bars to add in his upper grill still.

View attachment 340271

View attachment 340272

View attachment 340273

View attachment 340274
Hey now!!!!! Nice — original as well. Now I have a choice an a visual over there xl’s

Azholley

17 AG, 21 IS, R pending
Reaction score

View attachment 340271

View attachment 340272

View attachment 340273

View attachment 340274
What’s this LP6 kit run?

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
That was my question, how it is installed and attaches. Any install videos? Looks awesome.

This is definitely a case of I want it but don't need it. I rarely drive in the dark. But damn, that looks awesome.

wakejunky

Reaction score
need to spread that light along the curve of the bumper imo. Looks great! I also think it beats the LP9 because less wind restriction. My 9's made me have to run with windows down and heat on to keep from overheating on my last trip to baja.

Attachments

• Baja 2021-8.jpg
    Baja 2021-8.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 41