Baja Designs LP6 "Linkable" Kit Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Have you guys ever seen a Baja Designs LP6 Linkable Kit? Our customer wanted LP6s across his bumper and liked how the XL Linkable Kits worked. So we put a custom kit together for him. This kit uses 6x LP6 Pros linked up together in the same manor as the XL Linkable Kits. He's also rocking a Baja Designs 10" Laser Bar in his lower grill and 3 pairs of Squadron Pros in his bumpers. We've still got a few 10" S8 bars to add in his upper grill still.

LP6-1.jpg

LP6-2.jpg

LP6-3.jpg

LP6-4.jpg

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I mean... I’m all about the lumens... and the bass... but onx6 laser bar... in the --lower-- grille area?

I originally sold him a Hybrid... he wasn't happy. He wanted FULL laser.

I'm personally NOT a fan of the laser products, but he wanted friggin laser beams!

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
I'm personally NOT a fan of the laser products, but he wanted friggin laser beams!

I’m down with it. There is NOTHING more cool than a Raptor with fricken LASERS. Nothing.

But as low as you can mount them on the truck?
200.gif

Sell that bloke some a pillar mounts, xl80’s and 4x s1 lasers for each side of the xl.

200.gif
Help a Raptor brother out.
;-)

yeah, lasers are kind of specific use and ... kind of PITA to aim those s1’s.
So what, lasers m*ther ******

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I’m down with it. There is NOTHING more cool than a Raptor with fricken LASERS. Nothing.

But as low as you can mount them on the truck?
View attachment 340337

Sell that bloke some a pillar mounts, xl80’s and 4x s1 lasers for each side of the xl.

View attachment 340338
Help a Raptor brother out.
;-)

yeah, lasers are kind of specific use and ... kind of PITA to aim those s1’s.
So what, lasers m*ther ******

We're waiting for the SDHQ pillars to come in still.

He just wanted lasers was all

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So what’s he need all that firepower for anyway? I am not sure I understand… can you see him from space???

gkrane

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the look of the LP6's but from other posts I gathered there was no way to mount 4 of them on the stock bumper without interfering with the cameras.

Sonicsunspot

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
They do look very cool. My question above was half-serious, I am curious what he does that he needs that setup? Or is it all for looks? I have been out in the middle of nowhere on country roads/trails and my BD basic set is just fine. I suppose if I was hauling ass I might need to see out further???

That looks like he could light up a Friday night high school football game.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
If you’re ever off road in the afternoon, the later it gets, the more likely someone is to get stuck. You’ll want those lights when that happens to make extraction easier.

I’m not at that level but did use all my forward facing lights a couple months back when someone caught the local range on fire, right before dark. We got all the big stuff, but the smoldering areas were covered by brush, which is what was catching fire. This guy used ‘dragon’s breath’ on the shotgun range and started 6 or 7 separate fires.

You can squawk, squirm, scoff, think it posing, or even just be curious but there are definitely multiple use cases.