Baja Designs LP4 and S2 installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yc_Raptor

Reaction score
Installed my BD LP4 ditch lights and S2 rear bumper lights. Chopped up the wiring kits that came with the BD LP4 kit and used the SPV long harness and the reverse taillight adapter for the S2 lights.
Install wise everything was a breeze except for the the a-pillar bracket install. I chose the BD bracket due to its one piece design, and I’m very happy with the quality and fit. Just took a while to figure out how to fish the bracket into the slot correctly. The kit does come with a neoprene/rubber tape that takes up the gap between the bracket and the fender - presumably to prevent paint damage once installed. I also have Xpel ppf on the fenders so we’ll see how that holds. Once I figured out the geometry of moves required to fit the bracket into the truck the second side went on very very quickly.
The BD wiring is pretty universal and I did use the included 5 prong relay. Probably tossed half of the wires and connectors shortening and reducing redundant connectors. The SPV harness and adapter are first class and John has great customer service - I’m happy with the decision to use his pre-made harness as is saved me a bunch of time. The BD LP4 is bright AF!

Attachments

• BC3DDE04-2446-46C4-B353-FAACDA1693B4.jpeg
    BC3DDE04-2446-46C4-B353-FAACDA1693B4.jpeg
    105.8 KB · Views: 131
  • AF6857C3-DEBE-40EF-AD56-2CBA7967FBC7.jpeg
    AF6857C3-DEBE-40EF-AD56-2CBA7967FBC7.jpeg
    109.1 KB · Views: 129

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nice. I have the same lights on A pillar in amber. I have the SDHQ (?) brackets which are a bit thinner so don’t pop up the rubber surround as much, and they have two bolts holding the light at bottom.

riv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my BD LP4 ditch lights and S2 rear bumper lights. Chopped up the wiring kits that came with the BD LP4 kit and used the SPV long harness and the reverse taillight adapter for the S2 lights.
Install wise everything was a breeze except for the the a-pillar bracket install. I chose the BD bracket due to its one piece design, and I’m very happy with the quality and fit. Just took a while to figure out how to fish the bracket into the slot correctly. The kit does come with a neoprene/rubber tape that takes up the gap between the bracket and the fender - presumably to prevent paint damage once installed. I also have Xpel ppf on the fenders so we’ll see how that holds. Once I figured out the geometry of moves required to fit the bracket into the truck the second side went on very very quickly.
The BD wiring is pretty universal and I did use the included 5 prong relay. Probably tossed half of the wires and connectors shortening and reducing redundant connectors. The SPV harness and adapter are first class and John has great customer service - I’m happy with the decision to use his pre-made harness as is saved me a bunch of time. The BD LP4 is bright AF!
can u post a few more pictures from a bit further out??