Baja Designs is the only way!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wakejunky

Reaction score
My truck (gen 1) is drenched in Baja Designs. Love the lights! I have 6 LP9's on the front bumper above a couple of BD bars with BD Racers on hood mounts. One of the LP9's main light stopped working (ambers and side lights still worked). My vendor (TMX) sent me the form to fill out with an address to send them to. I boxed them up, and sent them in. Less than 2 weeks later, a box was delivered to my house with a brand new LP9 in it! No invoice. No headache. These guys stand behind their product and offer excellent customer service! Hard to beat! I just wanted to share for those that may be on the fence on which lights to add. Baja Designs is the only way to go!

Attachments

• Baja 2021-4.jpg
    Baja 2021-4.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 40

RLTW

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yep, only lights I want to throw my money at. I have a 60" radius bar, 2 forward facing infrared squadrons, 3 rear facing amber s2, 1 rear facing white s2, and 1 rear facing infrared s2. I'm going to switch up my front bumper before long so I may play with the idea of more forward facing light but if I'm honest I'm not hurting for light lol.