Baja Designs Giveaway - FREE OnX6 10" LED Light Bar *CLOSED*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
451003_n.jpg

Ford Raptor Forum,

We figured it was time to give back to the community! We are giving away a FREE OnX6 10" LED Light Bar. One lucky winner will be chosen in 2 weeks! Here is how you enter:

1. Like the following pages on social media
Baja Designs - Facebook Page
Baja Designs - Instagram Page

2. Comment below with a photo or two of your truck and why you want a NEW Baja Designs OnX6 10” LED Light Bar. Make it one sentence or one paragraph. We will be reading them closely.

3. We also want to see your build. If you're on IG please share a link to your page. If you have a build here please link below!
In 2 weeks we will be choosing a winner and will publicly announce them here. Post up!

Note: We are giving away an OnX6 10" Driving/Combo. The OnX6 10" Driving/Combo puts out an impressive 7,350 Lumens! This model was recently discontinued when the OnX6 Hi-Power became the OnX6+ and took its place.

AND THE WINNER IS!!!
@ZaneMasterX
(PM Inbound)
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE THAT PARTICIPATED!

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

Last edited:

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don’t have an Instagram, however, I have liked and followed Baja Designs on Facebook for a number of years now (James Raye). I like to see what you guys have up your sleeves in the lighting world. Also, I like to see the exotic racing trucks too. I am a truck guy so it’s a win win.

Anywho, I hate to be the first to post, partly because I own a Ram 1500, not a Raptor. Like I mentioned above, I am a truck guy and I actively participate in various truck forums to include Jeep, Toyota, Ram, etc (I have seen Bailey on some [emoji1]).

Anywho, here is my truck:
I bought it brand new in 2014 and stock from the factory. Laramie 4x4. I have added 20” fuel racing wheels, 35” Toyo MT, bilstein shocks, Iron bull bumper and lighting.
421ad1484d0534dc9f139922e330e829.jpg
(VisionX XPR and VisionX light cannons)
b465869b48cdf4f9a68af54f3e480a73.jpg
638319b4b9501e69520b690a14f40cb2.jpg
Family loves the beach and so does my truck.
3aacc25af2fea2e702b1a1975bd554e3.jpg

I have never ran a BD light. I should have ran XL80’s and an ONYX6 instead of VisionX. It is what it is lol. However, I visit the BD website often. A buddy of mine runs BD on his Raptor and they are very nice.

My plan is to replace the light bar in my photo with the LP9’s in the future. If I am lucky to win this light then I will mount it on my truck somewhere (on a winch mount, maybe a spot 10” ONYX6 on the top hoop, or right below my rear sliding window for a reverse light/ cargo light).

Also, this might sound crazy, but I have been looking for a light to mount on my Mini Van. I have three kids in car seats (all under the age of four) and the van’s head lights are horrible.

I would never use this ONYX6 light on the road with other people around. However, we do a lot of road trips and some roads are long, dark and lonely. This light would help keep my family and I safe on the open road. Was thinking a license plate mount or a behind the grill.
Without further ado, my Mini van build lol:
ce4c2f6c19b0b2420deb23a430198653.jpg

You would be surprised how many animals (dead or alive) and random debris/ trash are on the open roads that I have had to swerve to avoid at last second. The Van’s body roll is second to none lmao.

I have visited the BD booths numerous times at the Off Road Expo and Sand Sport Super show. Always a good time.

Hopefully I can be considered to represent the BD brand. I frequent Prismo dunes often and also Ocotillo wells for Tierra Del Sol. Would love to ride amongst the exclusive BD owners! How cool would that be.

Sorry this post is so damn long. I just really really want this light lol [emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I would never use this ONYX6 light on the road with other people around. However, we do a lot of road trips and some roads are long, dark and lonely.

I agree....all my BD lights bars have always been too bright for street use, but yes I do use them on lonely dark roads...like Baja!

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I sure don't have a problem with your Ram posting here...but just might give you some needling over those 20" wheels....j/k

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sure don't have a problem with your Ram posting here...but just might give you some needling over those 20" wheels....j/k
I knew I was opening a can of worms lmao. I am usually not a large wheel kinda guy. Large tire yes.
3e8a5f3efe6db70552761924a8b5caa3.jpg
My previous toy I just let go. Had 15” wheels. This was at ocotillo Wells “Tierra Del Sol.” Decided to sell her. Gotta get a new toy to take the kids out in :D. It won’t have 20” wheels that’s for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ameration

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Page liked on Facebook - but I don’t have an Instagram account.

I just recently purchased my Raptor after wanting one since 2010 (back then my 2007 F-150 just wasn’t done yet so I had to wait). So far the build has been small with just RPG 1.5” Collars, Vorsteiner VR-601 wheels, and Mud Terrains, but adding the 10” light into the front bumper would give the additional lighting that I’m looking for but keep the clean lines of the front bumper.

Thanks for the give-a-way. I’m really thinking of adding the BD reverse light kit as well. 1096BE94-A96B-4A8F-B2B5-F555579C2B6E.jpegB8463A74-B9F9-4725-BF08-723A20A8DA00.jpeg

Daxton

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Liked both and follow both but different screen names.

I’m loving my BD squadron pros in the fog positions and they need a big brother! I’m in Texas and there are a lot of Raptors running around here that we can share the love with.
Thank you for the opportunity! Great products.
4b270e76233ba8056adcf1d8112698f8.jpg

6a119f7ced9cc06427f2574913bbd8ad.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk