Baja Designs Giveaway - FREE OnX6 10" LED Light Bar *CLOSED*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blusmbl

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Liked both, same username for both as well. I don't have any LED's on my truck, but have bought two Baja Designs dual sport kits (one went on my CRF450X, the other went on my girlfriend's CRF150F) and were really pleased with the quality.

My Raptor is stock except for some recovery gear, a tonneau cover and a hi lift jack in the bed. Desperately needs some lighting up front for the dune and up north in Michigan. And also to help illuminate the ridiculous number of potholes in the Detroit area, lol.

https://www.instagram.com/blusmbl/

sl3.jpg IMG_3755.JPG

ZaneMasterX

FRF Addict
Reaction score
UN8F8nz.jpg
XWrXezM.jpg
pY15j9W.jpg
heTxDX1.jpg
07x2sJt.jpg
eoG4HcT.jpg

I need some BD lights so I can see where Im going so I stop getting stuck! Also I need something that can actually withstand the 8 months of snow, ice, and mud I have to deal with! Plus why wouldnt I want the best lights strapped to my truck? Thanks for the giveaway, Baja Designs!

My insta is the same username.

Last edited:

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bump!

I literally check this thread multiple times throughout the day. I can’t stop thinking about it. Everyone should get a chance at entry. So, if you missed it, thank me for the bump.

I just got back from a road trip into another state. Was quite the drive that took us well into the night. Hopefully I am worthy to rock the BD brand! Would have made a world of difference. Thanks again for the opportunity. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slow6

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry no instagram or facebook.

I had the 30" behind grill Bar, and the Raptor lights installed at the dealer before I picked up the truck last winter. Since then I have changed how some of the wiring was hooked into the truck and installed some mud flaps (State Law) I've been working too much to do much else, but I really enjoyed the drive through BFE with the 30" bar in the winter. It was after all a 4000+ miles to get it to the house. Next on the list is rear spring upgrade, not sure about front yet either a new set of springs or maybe just a Icon spring perch/leveling kit. I like the Baja bars, this was my fist one, I was always a loyal fan of a different brand (I won't mention names) I'd move the front license plate (also a state law to have installed) to somewhere else and install this bar with the yellow filter. Yellow is the next best thing to a blue lens driving in a snow storm, and down low to reduce the glare is the optimal placement. (Wink wink nudge nudge make some blue filters please)
IMG_3608.jpg IMG_3495.jpg

View attachment 114962

Last edited:

Frank N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My BD's turn the night into day on the beach fishing at night but my top grill needs some love and that BD OnX6 would be a whole lotta love.

IMG_1578.JPG IMG_2003.jpg

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Thank You for all of the entries! These are fantastic :)

We are getting caught up after SEMA and should have a winner announced the middle of next week. We will post up as soon as we determine a winner

Thanks again!

Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com

raptor36

Full Access Member
Reaction score
^ damn good choice! Congrats to the winner. Will look absolutely amazing on your Raptor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk