Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Man… Wish i would of read this thread before buying aux leds LOL

Edit: so ive been checking things out and i have a question. Im using amber and clear combos which im really thinking of taking off and selling. I just cant get them to fit the pockets right (i believe my bumper is a tad off idk)

So i dont do much off roading but do drive in dark country roads that get really foggy and snowy, with ton of animals and no street lights. Since im on a budget ill be going with just the squad sports sae.
My question is…

Should i stick with the amber and clear combos or go with some other setup?

Baja Designs or anyone else with knowledge lol.

Last edited:

Cody Templeton

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Man… Wish i would of read this thread before buying aux leds LOL

Edit: so ive been checking things out and i have a question. Im using amber and clear combos which im really thinking of taking off and selling. I just cant get them to fit the pockets right (i believe my bumper is a tad off idk)

So i dont do much off roading but do drive in dark country roads that get really foggy and snowy, with ton of animals and no street lights. Since im on a budget ill be going with just the squad sports sae.
My question is…

Should i stick with the amber and clear combos or go with some other setup?

@Baja Designs or anyone else with knowledge lol.

If you're gonna be dealing with fog and snow I'd recommend amber. I originally had white lights and changed all mine over to yellow besides the backup lights. I'm sure you've seen my lighting threads though. :p

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
If you're gonna be dealing with fog and snow I'd recommend amber. I originally had white lights and changed all mine over to yellow besides the backup lights. I'm sure you've seen my lighting threads though. :p

I have lol.

Just mainly wondering if wide cornering would be better in amber or clear and then ill go combo with the opposite.