Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Lighting Modifications Forum [GEN 1]' started by Baja Designs, Mar 3, 2015.

Sponsored By: KC HiLiTES
  1. Baja Designs

Baja Designs Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

2. stewwalker

stewwalker Full Access Member

Has anyone mounted squadrons on either side of the license plate? If so, what bracket did you use? Ive seen it done, but I'm not sure if the bracket for a 20" bar will work. Screen Shot 2018-10-07 at 1.58.23 PM.png

3. Baja Designs

The 20" bracket wasn't designed for mounting Squadrons. It's possible you can make it work, but I can't promise it'll be a pain-free install. I believe customers have installed a support bar behind the grille and bolted the lights directly to it.

I'll post up any photos I come across :)

Baja Designs
    www.bajadesigns.com

4. Baja Designs

[​IMG]

Baja Designs OnX6+ LED Light Bar

At 12,460 lumens, the brightest just got up to 69% brighter than our previous generation OnX6 series, at the same cost. The OnX6+ LED light bar integrates Baja Designs’ trademarked High Speed Spot reflectors, the same ones used by our team enlightened racers, to give you the guaranteed furthest projecting LED light bar.

With the all new integrated Battery Management Technology (BMT), our engineers have put substantial efforts to ensure our OnX6+ are running at 100%. Our new BMT feature maintains a constant current under voltage drop. So when voltage drops below 13.5 volts, the light bar will begin to gradually dim, protecting your vehicle’s wiring and electrical components from dangerous current spikes and eliminating flickering under low voltage.

AVAILABLE HERE

Baja Designs
    www.bajadesigns.com

5. Baja Designs

[​IMG]

The Laughlin Desert Classic UTV Night Race will kick off a weekend of racing activities and will be held on Thursday night Oct. 11th, 2018 and presented by Baja Designs “The Scientists of Lighting”. This marks the first 100% night race in @bestinthedesert long and storied history of promoting off-road races and it’s only fitting that Baja Designs, one of the most recognized names in off road lighting, presents this historic event.

This Thursday Night! October 11th, 2018

Baja Designs
    www.bajadesigns.com