Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
@Baja Designs do you have any pictures of the amber covers for the squadrons? Im very interested but would like to see what im getting before purchase.

We are currently waiting for those to come in.
I'll be sure to take a picture of the product bare and installed.
Will post up here and shoot you a message!

Thank You,
Bailey, Baja Designs

---------- Post added at 09:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

Please send me a quote I would like to see what it would cost I didn't realize that you made it when I ordered mine around sept of last year. I would like to see how it would be with the brighter LEDs and still use the 6degree lenses unless you can't do that I just want to show all those KC pod guys what baja designs can do. I already have a combo 30 inch and a 20 inch Amber stealth I would like to try the racer unless you think I shouldn't based on the setup I already have.

Here is a rough estimate on the cost to upgrade:
$400.00
- you send us the bar
- we tear it down and replace/upgrade all the circuit boards
- change the LED's to our Racer Edition Top Secret LED's
- send you the bar back as a Racer Edition 50" OnX6

When we change the bar, the reflectors and lenses will stay the same.
With the change in LED + Circuit Boards, that is where you get the 4degree spot and 30-35% more distance!

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
We here at Baja Designs (BD) would love to hear your feeback!

Post up with "What's Most Important To Me Is....."
as the title

WHATS_IMPORTANT_zps6wnhjnjx.jpg

Some responses so far via. Facebook

"Dean W :
1. Customer Service/Support
2. Performance(usable lumens)
3. Reliability
4. Serviceability(user friendly)
5. Styling
6. Pricing
"

"Geoff M :
Performance is paramount, that's why you pay the money to get the best lights possible.
But this should be closely followed by support for the product.
I have recently seen clear evidence of Baja Designs superlative support, a real indication that this company wants to be the best.
"

"Chris T :
Performance followed by pricing/value."

Looking forward to hearing your feedback!

Thank you,
Bailey, Baja Designs

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Performance/quality followed by fair pricing. I'm impressed with my BD squadrons performance and was satisfied with this vs price.... HOWEVER, they have been on my truck for a month or less and I already have severe condensation in one light so now I have a spot and basically diffused light. Very disappointed by this as I expected more for what I paid.

I would also like to see a squadron racer spot, it would be a good hood or high mounted option I think.

@Baja Designs ?

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
they have been on my truck for a month or less and I already have severe condensation in one light so now I have a spot and basically diffused light. Very disappointed by this as I expected more for what I paid.

Go ahead and give us a call !
We will take care of that light for you.
1-800-422-5292
My apologies for the issues you're having with the squadron pro.

Thank You,
Bailey, Baja Designs

stewwalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am interested in putting some squadron's in my bumper. I'm thinking two cornering pattern and two driving pattern and the bracket yall have. If possible please pm me for a quote or email me at [email protected]. Do you offer any discounts or package deals?

bikerglen

Reaction score
I am interested in putting some squadron's in my bumper. I'm thinking two cornering pattern and two driving pattern and the bracket yall have. If possible please pm me for a quote or email me at [email protected]. Do you offer any discounts or package deals?

I ordered this exact same setup. Everything just arrived today. Hooked everything up on the office floor. Super bright! Hopefully I'll get some time this weekend to install them on the truck.

CP RAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Go ahead and give us a call !
We will take care of that light for you.
1-800-422-5292
My apologies for the issues you're having with the squadron pro.

Thank You,
Bailey, Baja Designs

Fellas, I must say that the 4 minute response from Bailey ended in a call to him from myself. He has done me a mega solid and even worked around my schedule to fix the issue I was having and certainly fix it right!

Thank you Bailey...

You will not be disappointed with the product(s) !

stewwalker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered this exact same setup. Everything just arrived today. Hooked everything up on the office floor. Super bright! Hopefully I'll get some time this weekend to install them on the truck.

Let me know how it goes, and lots of pictures. These are the light I am going to purchase, its just a matter of completing other over budget projects first.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I went from Fuego HIDs to Squadron Pros, and I think the squadrons are brighter and no warmup time! Also the squadrons are lighter so they dont bounce the mounts around.

Can't wait for my 40" Onyx Arc to go in my Rogue Renegade bumper.

bikerglen

Reaction score
Let me know how it goes, and lots of pictures. These are the light I am going to purchase, its just a matter of completing other over budget projects first.

Will do! Here's the bulk of the parts—wide cornering lights on the outside, driving lights on the inside. Not shown are the wire harnesses, extra mating connectors, stickers, and instructions. It’s not readily apparent to me which bracket goes on the left or the right side but I’m assuming it will be once I get under the truck.

Being somewhat newish (again) to the forum, is it better to post my install in this thread or create a new thread for it?

Attachments

• DSC00198.jpg
    DSC00198.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 141