Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Floyd91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Kind of a dumb question but.... is there a proper orientation when mounting a onx6 arc with the drive/spot combo? Or can it be mounted with either side up?

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Kind of a dumb question but.... is there a proper orientation when mounting a onx6 arc with the drive/spot combo? Or can it be mounted with either side up?

You can mount it either way. It will have no change of pattern having the power cord on either passenger or driver side of the vehicles. :biggrin:

Post some pics when you get everything installed!

---------- Post added at 10:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:58 AM ----------

I have the Prototype 52" Bar, works amazing

Explain please.

Please post up a few pictures of everything you have. We have stayed with standard sizing (10",20",30",40",50",60") for over the last two years.

We used to have the OnX Pro Series that was the previous model to the OnX6. The OnX Pro series came in these following sizes. (8", 15", 22", 30", 37",44", 51")

Hope this clears up any confusion :)

Thanks!
Bailey, Baja Designs

www.bajadesigns.com

[email protected]

Floyd91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can mount it either way. It will have no change of pattern having the power cord on either passenger or driver side of the vehicles. :biggrin:

Post some pics when you get everything installed!

It's been on for a while, that was just some weird 3 in the morning thought I had lol.

LE9eS2O.jpg

Todd H

Reaction score
Hello! Finally lost my "mod virginity" a few weeks ago and got a 40 inch BD light bar behind my grille. I got a few compliments at the Raptor Rendezvous in CT back in June because of how bright it is. In the photo I am the 6th truck from the right. You can really see how bright this light is. Highly recommend.

I went to put my 40" BD OnX6 behind the grill on my 2011 last night and had a little trouble getting it to fit without rubbing on the small trans cooler in front of the radiator. (or whatever the small cooler is) Did you have any issues with this?

carlschmarl2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Few Questions:

I'm looking for some hood mounted lights with no cut mounts.

I'm currently running two cheap 40" curved bars that came on on Rogue Racing bumper and there isn't much light output/throw.

What are the differences between XL80, XL Racer, XL-Pro, and XL Sport?

Will these be able to run off Aux Switch 3 or 4? Or do they draw too much power?

Thanks.