Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread - GEN 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spectragod

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great info, thanks for the update. Still mulling over final decisions, leaning towards an unlimited kit and making some modifications once it is in my hands to add a 3rd squadron. Most likely I will say "this is plenty of light".

Looking at A pillar options now and figuring out how to power everything from the upfitter switches.

It’s never “enough “ light, may want to consider a S8 in the grill and maybe a 40” OnX6 on top of the bumper, I just did an unlimited kit, and will probably add 1 or 2 40” bars as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xmadcowx

Reaction score
Wiring up the lp6's this weekend. The BD harness is to short after the Y split for A pillar, so I'm soldering in an extension. This has to be enough light for now...I haven't even seen dirt yet, just planning for a fun summer once the trails melt.

RotorHead695

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry if it’s been asked a million times, any news on the release date of the DOT approved fog lights? I know it was supposed to be soon.

I’m waiting impatiently to order...haha.

Raptor Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So..
I have $1200 worth of Baja lights in my raptor front bumper. Turkey season came in in Va and I have been getting up at 4am and driving to my turkey spots. Nobody on the back roads much so you get a chance to burn them...AMAZING....when on there are animals everywhere...deer rabbits possums raccoons...I even saw a skunk...turn the lights off and they are gone. You would never know they were there...WOW...I guess worth all that money