Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread - GEN 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Need the price on the Fog pocket kit ASAP! Thats damn nice! Id want to go with 2 ambers, 2 clear, then the 2 smaller clear.

Thanks for posting up! I will do my best to get some pricing posted ASAP. Everything shown is a prototype and pricing will depend on cost of lasercutting, powder coating, etc.

I would like a price and to be put on pre order list, please!

Hope to have pricing available soon!

Baja Designs, I would preorder today! Big questions on your pocket fog kit. I see its using two pods, and a smaller S2 on the sides. Is there any kit or ANY way to fit 3 squadron lights in each pocket?

You can fit a 3'rd squadron but it will get cutoff slightly with the angle of the bumper opening.

Interested in the fog light kit , pending price of course.

Stay tuned!

This style looks better/cleaner to me. Will you guys have just one option?

What's the goal for the price point on this product?

We are looking at making this a multi-light kit. You would have the option of 3 Auxiliary lights or 1-10" Bar. The 10" Bar would be angled out severely and would be an AMAZING cornering light. When combined with the 30" or 10" in the lower grille that would be a great setup!

I agree krodUT, I would like a single bar option for the the fog pockets.

Thanks for posting up! Right now we are looking at making it for the 10" and 3 Auxiliary Lights. Stay tuned for more info

CSJr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, I would prefer the single row of lights. Or 3 of the 'S2's side by side.

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Baja Designs - Ford Raptor Lighting Kits - Gen 2 (2017)
www.bajadesigns.com

33359997360_ec1955fe51_b.jpg

Fog Pocket Kit
These kits include lights, mounts, and Raptor specific wiring. This is wired into 2 Upfitter Switches. Switch 1 - 4 Lights , Switch 2 - 2 Lights.
We offer these in 3 performance packages based on user needs and driving style. "Sportsmen, Pro, and Unlimited"
https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/Vehicle-Specific-Automotive-Kits.asp

Sportsmen - $999.95 ------ $899.96 (SKU: 447564)
2 - S2 Sport, Wide Cornering
2 - Squadron Sport, Driving/Combo
2 - Squadron Sport, Spot

Pro - $1,299.95 ------ $1,169.95 (SKU: 447566)
2 - S2 Sport, Wide Cornering
2 - Squadron Pro, Driving/Combo
2 - Squadron Pro, Spot

Unlimited - $1,424.95 ------ $1282.45 (SKU: 447567)
2 - S2 Pro, Wide Cornering
2 - Squadron Pro, Driving/Combo
2 - Squadron Racer, Spot

Reverse Light Kit
This kit includes lights, mounts, and Raptor specific wiring. This will add two S2 Sports (Wide Cornering) near the exhaust tips and will be hooked into the OEM wiring in the rear.
You get a much brighter setup than stock with only +1.8 amps additional draw!
https://www.bajadesigns.com/pc_product_detail.asp?key=613153698E8B4189AED79028241EE0D8
$299.95 ------- $269.95 (SKU 447558)

30" S8, Upper Grille Kit
This kit includes lights, mounts, and Raptor specific wiring. This will add one 30" S8 LED Light Bar to the upper grille and plug directly into the upfitter connection.
A nice option is to tie the Amber Backlight feature into the OEM parking lights. You have clean marker lights that will line up perfectly with the OEM!
https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/Ford-Raptor-2017-30-S8-Grille-LED-Light-Bar-Kit.asp
$974.95 ------ $877.46 (SKU 447561)

10" Lower Grille Mount Kit: ETA COMING SOON
*Link Coming Soon*

CALL (800)422-5292X114 & ASK FOR BAILEY TO RECEIVE 10% OFF ANY BAJA DESIGNS (BD) PRODUCT !!!

- Bailey, Baja Designs - The Scientists of Lighting
www.BajaDesigns.com - (800)422-5292x114 - [email protected]

u0104940

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've always ran the Baja Design headlights on all my desert dirt bikes. Great product, I look forward to running this product on my truck. Subscribed.

Seartrip

Reaction score
Thanks for getting some pricing and pics up so quickly. I would assume it's a yes, but can you have your crew verify that the final mount can handle a mix of lights, such a Squadron Pro and S2 in each fog pocket? The Squadron would be the most inboard, followed by the S2 next. Like this:

open

Thanks.

krodUT

Reaction score
Do you have pictures of the fog lights options?

The posted picture has three lights but the two options you have listed are for a 2 light and 4 light option.

Thanks

OP
OP
Baja Designs

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Do you have pictures of the fog lights options?

The posted picture has three lights but the two options you have listed are for a 2 light and 4 light option.

Thanks

Thanks for getting some pricing and pics up so quickly. I would assume it's a yes, but can you have your crew verify that the final mount can handle a mix of lights, such a Squadron Pro and S2 in each fog pocket? The Squadron would be the most inboard, followed by the S2 next. Like this:

open

Thanks.

You can definitely customize the lights inside the Fog Pocket. You don't have to run 4 Squadron Series and 2 S2 Series. You can run All S2's or All Squadrons or mix and match. We just recommend the 4 Squadrons and 2 S2 Series lights. (2 Squadron and 1 S2 Per Side)

Chitoy69

Reaction score
- Using our OnX6 Series Light Bars you can have a High/Lo functionality. The OnX6, OnX6 Racer, and OnX6 Hi-Power have a built in dimming feature. While they don't dim enough for street use, it is very nice for poor weather conditions or situations with lots of glare

-Bailey, Baja
][/QUOTE]

Will your mounting kit be able to put a OnX6 series 30' light bar instead of an S8 behind the grill?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk