Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread - GEN 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NE26

Reaction score
Loving my BD lights so far. Only have one issue, a rock light stopped working after very minimal use. I reached out on the BD website about a warranty claim but haven’t heard back. About how long does it normally take?

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Loving my BD lights so far. Only have one issue, a rock light stopped working after very minimal use. I reached out on the BD website about a warranty claim but haven’t heard back. About how long does it normally take?

Best to just give them a call for something like that. Much faster. :)

Phil O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a Baja Designs GEN 2 General Discussion Thread!
www.bajadesigns.com

A place to post:
-Product information
-Photos
-Questions
-Complaints and comments

Have our lights or want to know more about our products?
Please post up!

www.bajadesigns.com
ENTER: "BDForums" to save 10% + Discounted Shipping!
- Bailey, Baja Designs

Baja Designs - Ford Raptor Lighting Kits - Gen 2 (2017)
www.bajadesigns.com

33359997360_ec1955fe51_b.jpg

Fog Pocket Kit
These kits include lights, mounts, and Raptor specific wiring. This is wired into 2 Upfitter Switches. Switch 1 - 4 Lights , Switch 2 - 2 Lights.
We offer these in 3 performance packages based on user needs and driving style. "Sportsmen, Pro, and Unlimited"
https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/Vehicle-Specific-Automotive-Kits.asp

Sportsmen - $999.95
2 - S2 Sport, Wide Cornering
2 - Squadron Sport, Driving/Combo
2 - Squadron Sport, Spot

Pro - $1,299.95
2 - S2 Sport, Wide Cornering
2 - Squadron Pro, Driving/Combo
2 - Squadron Pro, Spot

Unlimited - $1,424.95
2 - S2 Pro, Wide Cornering
2 - Squadron Pro, Driving/Combo
2 - Squadron Racer, Spot

30" S8, Upper Grille Kit - $974.95
This kit includes lights, mounts, and Raptor specific wiring. This will add one 30" S8 Driving/Combo, LED Light Bar to the upper grille and plug directly into the upfitter connection.
A nice option is to tie the Amber Backlight feature into the OEM parking lights. You have clean marker lights that will line up perfectly with the OEM!
https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/Ford-Raptor-2017-30-S8-Grille-LED-Light-Bar-Kit.asp

10" OnX6 Hi-Power, Lower Grille Kit - $624.95

This include on 10" OnX6 Hi-Power, Raptor specific mount, and upfitter wiring harness. You can cleanly add 11,650 lumens to your truck with a quick and easy installation!
The Hi-Power is setup in a Driving/Combo for maximum performance over the majority of our lighting zones. Call today and save 10%!
https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/Ford-Raptor-2017-OnX6-Hi-Power-Lower-Grille-LED-Kit.asp

Reverse Light Kit - $299.95
This kit includes lights, mounts, and Raptor specific wiring. This will add two S2 Sports (Wide Cornering) near the exhaust tips and will be hooked into the OEM wiring in the rear.
You get a much brighter setup than stock with only +1.8 amps additional draw!
https://www.bajadesigns.com/products/Ford-Raptor-2017-S2-Reverse-Light-Kit.asp

www.bajadesigns.com
- Bailey, Baja Designs
www.bajadesigns.com
39179911291_11740b170e_b.jpg

32348440664_0cfa2b827c_b.jpg
Does Baja Designs not make a fog light with the amber backlight, like their LP4 or the Rigid Radiance?!

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does Baja Designs not make a fog light with the amber backlight, like their LP4 or the Rigid Radiance?!

They make a few amber backlit lights: LP4, LP6, LP9 and their S8 light bars. As far as 3" cube lights go, like the Rigid Radiance, no they don't offer one.

Phil O

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They make a few amber backlit lights: LP4, LP6, LP9 and their S8 light bars. As far as 3" cube lights go, like the Rigid Radiance, no they don't offer one.
Darn... that is what I am wanting since I know Baja loghts are better than rigid. Plus I’ve heard the rigid radiance fog lights are a pretty weak light! Hoping Baja comes out with something similar while I still have my/this raptor! Lol