Baja Designs: General Discussion Thread - GEN 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptorrunner2019

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a question. If you purchase multiple products, do you also have to fill out multiple cards? Secondly, if you get a fog light set-up with 3 pairs, does the rebate apply to each pair?

Thanks in advance!

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have a question. If you purchase multiple products, do you also have to fill out multiple cards? Secondly, if you get a fog light set-up with 3 pairs, does the rebate apply to each pair?

Thanks in advance!

Let me verify with Baja on this. I BELIEVE if you buy the fog setup you may get the rebate for the squadrons in the kit. We had this question last year with the fog kits. Give me a few hours for a response as it's 6am in CA right now and they are not open.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
[Update #1]: Based on last years answer, when we inquired about it you'd get the rebate for each qualifying pair of lights in the kit.

So $150 rebate ($50 per pair)

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
So Amber lights (yellow) are great for bad weather conditions. Ran, snow, fog, dust, etc... They cut through the weather better then white lights will. White lights tend to bounce around on the various particles and reflect back to the driver. Whereas amber/yellow don't reflect as easily and therefore will cut through better.

If you've ever driven when it's snowing outside you know what I talk about. It's like you're in a star wars moving going through light speed, with white lights on. Amber (yellow) lights will improve this.

It's why you see european race cars using them, especially when it's raining out.

And it's also why almost every vehicle driving at night off-road has amber lights somewhere on their vehicle.