Baja Designs Gen2 Raptor Triple Fog Light Kits (20% Discount)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Rigid fogs are not included in this 20% off sale. We have a few open box of the Baja kits left at this 20% discount.

SAE SPORTSMEN KIT
  • (2) Squadron Sports in Spot
  • (2) SAE Squadron
  • (2) S2 Sports in Wide Cornering

SAE AMBER SPORTSMEN KIT
  • (2) Squadron Sports in Spot
  • (2) SAE Squadron Amber
  • (2) S2 Sports in Wide Cornering
Basically do you want regular SAE in white or SAE in amber.

c10ianlee

Reaction score
IMG_5272.jpg
Just received my amber SAE sportsman kit today. took about an hour and a half to install. biggest pain in the ass was getting one of the support brace bolts back in. it helped to take off both sides of the support to get just enough angle to get the bolt back in.

the included harness from 4x4truckLEDs made the wiring extremely simple and each pair is set to a separate upfitter switch.

overall very satisfied with the lights. if i were going to do it again, i would probably upgrade to the pros, but for my purposes the sportsman are fine. i would still get the SAE fogs in the middle, however dont expect much light output from them. i more wanted them to use daily and be legal.

are there any guides or tips to aiming these things?

OP
OP
4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I usually park my truck about 25' from a blank wall. Then I turn my headlights on.

I aim the Wide Cornering so that the cut-off is below the headlights, this way I know no glare is going up at other drivers.
Driving/Combos I aim for the center of my headlights. This way the spot portion is down range and the wide cornering is right near the headlight pattern
Spots would be level with the headlights or SLIGHTLY above them a bit (so as you are further from an object the light starts to make it's way upwards more)