Baja designs fog light wiring

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

marc

Full Access Member
Reaction score
image.jpg I recently received my Squadron SAE and Squadron Pro lights for my truck and need help wiring them to the upfitter switches. Truck side I’m good to go. On the light side is where I have the questions. I’ve attached a picture of the ends the BD harness has. I know I won’t need the button. But what do I need to cut, splice, buy or whatever. Thanks.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I cut the harness with the relay/fuse/switch off and attached the red and black to the upfitters - done.

I hate those weatherpack connectors - total crap. Deutsche connectors are the way to go.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
As JP said. You can just cut the harness. What you got is included with the Baja Designs lights. You can cut the switch wire off and go to your upfitters. OR you can get the plug and play harnes from Baja

Upfitter Harness: http://www.4x4truckleds.com/baja-designs-ford-upfitter-wiring-harness-squadron-pro-sport-s2/

I actually disagree with JP on the quality of the connectors. I prefer WP over DT connectors (WeatherPack / Deutsch). They are easier to crimp/install I find. And they work perfect if you install them right (when you insert the connector, you need to pull back a bit to center the pins is all, to avoid crushing them). They work great. Both are solid connectors, WP are just easier to crimp/install I find.