Baja designs A pillar lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
There’s not huge blindspots with XL80 sized lights. Yes, you see them, but they’re not obtrusive.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What are these lights, Baja? but was is the bracket that sits in there as well? Looks clean
View attachment 212363

That's our made in the USA stainless steel triple bezel kit. Completely bolt on design that holds all kinds of different lights.

xoPaV2f.jpg

Check us out online at www.offroadalliance.com for more details or you can shoot us a PM! We always take care of forum members.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
When you say all different kinds of lights, doesn’t appear as if will hold three of the inner lights. Is there one that will?

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
When you say all different kinds of lights, doesn’t appear as if will hold three of the inner lights. Is there one that will?

The triple bezel holds two pairs of the 3" cube lights and for the outer most corner, a Baja Designs S1 or KC Flex. It will also hold the new Diode Dynamics SS1 lights that are coming out soon. And holds all kinds of different lights meaning cube lights from most major brands such as Baja Designs, Rigid, KC Hilites, Vision X, Diode Dynamics, etc. So yes it holds three pairs of lights, but the outer most pair is the slightly smaller S1, KC Flex or Diode SS1.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Check out our Triple Fog Light Kits here: https://www.4x4truckleds.com/vehicl...2017-2018-f-150-raptor/triple-fog-light-kits/

We manufacture our brackets right here on Long Island (NY) out of stainless steel + powder coat them black. You won't find a more rugged bracket out there. A lifetime warranty is also included. These brackets allow you to mount any combination of lights and focus the light wherever you need to. So you could mount 3 Baja Designs Squadron Pros in there.

Use coupon code FOGS and save some $$ at checkout as well

Here's the kit with me running 3 pairs of Squadron Pros from Baja Designs. I have the inner amber and the outter white ones aimed down towards the road so that I don't blind oncoming traffic. My center ones are Driving/Combos and are aimed higher to throw light down range.

1624396758921.png

Ski4Ever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone's interested, I'm actually selling my Offroad Alliance triple bezel kit and some light guards. Here is the link...