Baja designs A pillar lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Once we get LP4 in we'll take some photos. But those are not coming out till December. We already have a huge batch on order.

Starting Black Friday we're giving away a FREE set of A-Pillar brackets with the purchase of a pair of LP4, LP6 or XL80s. Check out those options here (you'll be able to purchase them on Friday starting at 12AM EST)

http://www.4x4truckleds.com/black-friday/

image__17140.1574192273.png

image__13670.1574192626.png

image__58698.1574192062.png

Brackets are available for 2004 on up vehicles.

BudTX

Reaction score
Starting Black Friday we're giving away a FREE set of A-Pillar brackets with the purchase of a pair of LP4, LP6 or XL80s. Check out those options here (you'll be able to purchase them on Friday starting at 12AM EST)

Hey Adam. Are these the same brackets as in the video that you posted back on page 1 of this thread?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes. The Alternative Offroad brackets is what we made a video on. We're giving away a free pair of these brackets with the purchase of any pair of LP4, LP6 or XL80s.

If you grab these one tip (which I think I mentioned already) for you during installation. DO NOT loosen BOTH bolts at the same time. Just loosen one bolt, slide the bracket in, tighten the bolt. Then loosen the 2nd bolt, slide the bracket in, tighten the bolt.

The hood will slide if you loosen both bolts, so this way you ensure the hood stays in place during installation.

REAL quick and easy installation. Should take about 30 seconds max per side to get the brackets installed.

FordPerf Addict

FRF Addict
Reaction score
With setups that don’t actually bolt to the hood. Is the hood able to open and clear the lights ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
With setups that don’t actually bolt to the hood. Is the hood able to open and clear the lights ?

Yes. Mounts like the SDHQ can hold lights such as the Baja Designs Squadron or larger like the XL80 and still have plenty of room for clearance of the hood.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

You can mount lights. The 2 downsides are

1) Since the lights sit further back, towards the glass, if you went with a larger light they will hit your antenna
2) If you ever needed to replace the glass on your truck, you'd need to remove the brackets.

SDHQ makes a mighty fine mount, which we stock for Gen1s and Gen2s. They mount up closer to the glass over the Alternative Offroad.

I honestly like both brackets equally for different reasons. The Alternative are my favorite for larger lights as they are a bit easier to install.

RexDad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Once we get LP4 in we'll take some photos. But those are not coming out till December. We already have a huge batch on order.

image__17140.1574192273.png

image__13670.1574192626.png

image__58698.1574192062.png

Brackets are available for 2004 on up vehicles.
Does anyone have a pic of LP4s mounted on the A pillars?

Ellacost

Reaction score
A buddy of mine runs the LP6 on his A-Pillars that he got from us (that red truck I assume Truckzor is talking about).
Overkill... ehhh I kinda think so but man they look cool. Depends on what you are using them for. Most of what we do is overkill unless you're running the trails all the time. He happens to run the Raptor Takeover Events so he's on the trails every month or so.

Here is what the LP6 would look like though:

View attachment 121183
Do you happen to have a picture of how they look like from the inside while driving? Do they have big blind spots? I cant make my mind up between the lp4 and lp6. I really like how the lp6 look more like a honeycomb design

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I do not recommend LP6 for A-Pillars, too big. I had a customer that had LP6 on his A-Pillar and swapped them out for LP4. He's much happier.

I don't have a photo from the cab though. We offer a complete kit here: