Baja designs A pillar lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kona754

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm running squadron Pros on SDHQ mounts and didn't notice any extra wind noise. I like the look of a little more compact light over the XL80s, Squadron Pro still provide a lot of light output

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I'm running squadron Pros on SDHQ mounts and didn't notice any extra wind noise. I like the look of a little more compact light over the XL80s, Squadron Pro still provide a lot of light output

I do like the SDHQ brackets for that purpose. They sit a little lower. I like em both. I run SDHQ on my 2015 demo truck and Alternative Offroad on my 2018.

xmadcowx

Reaction score
Would LP6's be overkill for this location? I was planning on running spots up higher and combos in the bumper fog location. The XL80s do not come with a spot lense hence looking at lp6s. Squadron pro spots might work, didn't think of that.

Edit: Now that I think about it, a 6.5" light in that location could not be considered practical. Maybe the pro spots are the way to go. Has anyone fitted a xl6 there and taken a picture they could share?

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Would LP6's be overkill for this location? I was planning on running spots up higher and combos in the bumper fog location. The XL80s do not come with a spot lense hence looking at lp6s. Squadron pro spots might work, didn't think of that.

Edit: Now that I think about it, a 6.5" light in that location could not be considered practical. Maybe the pro spots are the way to go. Has anyone fitted a xl6 there and taken a picture they could share?

A buddy of mine runs the LP6 on his A-Pillars that he got from us (that red truck I assume Truckzor is talking about).
Overkill... ehhh I kinda think so but man they look cool. Depends on what you are using them for. Most of what we do is overkill unless you're running the trails all the time. He happens to run the Raptor Takeover Events so he's on the trails every month or so.

Here is what the LP6 would look like though:

lp6.jpg

ShadowViper

Reaction score
I believe there was a post with a pic of both an lp6 and xl80 further back for comparison, thought the lp6 looked really good on the truck. The up close shot above makes it look a bit bigger on the truck imo. Personally I like the look and capabilities of the lp6 over the xl80, plus knowing hardly anyone will be running that setup is a plus.

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I believe there was a post with a pic of both an lp6 and xl80 further back for comparison, thought the lp6 looked really good on the truck. The up close shot above makes it look a bit bigger on the truck imo. Personally I like the look and capabilities of the lp6 over the xl80, plus knowing hardly anyone will be running that setup is a plus.

Here is an XL on the same truck as the LP6 for comparison

xl.jpg

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Not a lot of glare at all to be honest. I'm running Spots which helps with that. We offer spots as an option when you order XL80's from us. We'll swap the lenses out prior to shipping