Baja designs A pillar lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@bigbanana777

We run the Baja Designs XL80's on a few of our shop trucks. No discernable wind noise. They are a great size for the Raptor and produce an absolute ton of light. Paired with a set of hood mounts, it's a really good setup.

We're an authorized Baja Designs dealer and stock a few different brands of hood mounts. Let us know if there if we can get you hooked up with some great lights.

8nj6QLH.jpg

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone out there with Baja designs A pillar lights. Like the XL 80’s. Just wondering if there is any wind noise. And if so, how much?

Thanks

No wind noise at all. This is our demo truck over at 4x4TruckLEDs.com - We're running a set of XL80's only we put Spot lenses in. We run the Alternative Offroad mounts which actually attach to the hood, making it SUPER SIMPLE and quick to install. They go up with the hood. This also allows you to run a light larger then the XL80s... say an LP6 even.

If you're in the market for these we have them (and the bracket) in stock.

Another popular option are Squadron Pros, which are smaller and offer some great lighting output

XL80s: http://www.4x4truckleds.com/led-auxiliary-lights/baja-designs/xl80/

Alternative Offroad Brackets: http://www.4x4truckleds.com/alternative-offroad-2015-ford-f-150-a-pillar-light-mount/

A video we posted showing the Alternative Offroad Brackets:

51556345_2331563687167161_4541134055239843840_n__63651.1549772415.jpg

Truck6 (Small).jpg

Truck2 (Watermark) Small.jpg

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm running the XL80 Driving combos....no noise...I have nothing to do with Baja Designs, no discounts, kick backs, etc, but I really recommend those lights on a "A" pillar!...not the smaller Squadrons (which put out a crazy amount of light for their size), but the full size XL80 9600 Lumens

91Eunos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
XL80 Driving Combo lights here too... I “think” I can hear a little bit of wind noise when I have the radio turned off, but honestly can’t hear any additional noise.

i-Hjw7Gmz-X3.jpg

Tire noise is definitely louder regardless; will see how it sounds when I switch over to my 20” wheels and some new tires in a few weeks. Then again I am deaf as a friggin’ post from years and years of flying and shooting with less than ideal hearing protection!

Gilligan

Reaction score
Xl80’s With the SDHQ hood mounts is perfection. The quality of the gen2 mounts is impressive