Baja Designs 2020 rebate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shooters1380

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Still waiting.
Mail-in rebates are bogus.
BD should just have sale pricing.
They use rebates because a certain number of people will forget to submit or cash the check.
I agree. And I can’t count how many of those rebates over the years I got screwed out of and never received payment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
JohnyPython

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I’ve gotten every rebate I’ve sent in for. This is the largest one I’ve sent for - could be used for bourbon, beer or TP.

sfhondapilot

Reaction score
Also still waiting for my rebate. Tracking ID shows rebate submission received on 12/3/2020 - I was a little slow sending the rebate in so I was probably toward the end of the processing que.

update: 1/29/2021 received rebate check today.

Last edited:

Mariners Fan

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@OffroadAlliance.com recommended submitting as soon as you received the product ordered. I can't remember if it was posted on the BF sale thread or they mentioned it in an email/message. I'd assume they've got previous experience with this kind of thing and potential delays.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Still waiting.
Mail-in rebates are bogus.
BD should just have sale pricing.
They use rebates because a certain number of people will forget to submit or cash the check.

Nonsense. This way the lazy or stupid subsidize the industrious or smart and we end up with a bigger discount.