Baja Designs 2020 rebate

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JohnyPython

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey @Baja Designs

Really enjoying all the lights that I got in the fall. I sent a couple emails to you asking if you got my rebate. I sent it from Canada with tracking and it may have been delayed. I bought the lights from @4x4TruckLEDs.com.

I can send additional info if needed. Thanks.

shooters1380

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I just spoke with BD regarding the rebates. They said the first batch of payments just processed and there will be more to come by the end of the month. Apparently they had huge amounts of orders to process from the rebate offers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OEMPlus Raptor

OEM preferred....
Reaction score
I just spoke with BD regarding the rebates. They said the first batch of payments just processed and there will be more to come by the end of the month. Apparently they had huge amounts of orders to process from the rebate offers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That's what I was told as well.

fordfreek

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I received my rebate about a week, week and a half ago. I'm always sceptical about rebates. Would just prefer a sale price as well. Fortunately, the last two companies I dealt with held up their end of the deal.