BAJA DESIGNS 2017-2019 RAPTOR 10" Onx6+

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
First let me say I'm a BD fan boy and have never denied it...but I also have to call them as I see them so here it goes....
I run that same light bar in the same place, but honestly wasn't that impressed by the light output...BUT it's not about the actual light bar but I believe the grille the light is behind is hindering output.
I plan on cutting out the plastic grille just in front of the bar in this belief..It's still one to two weeks before I can get to this chore and will be sharing my results.

OP
OP
gto19

gto19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for your review.
How was the install ? Any cutting or modifying?

Miamibert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It would be cool if there was a kit that recesses the light into the grill instead of behind it. I get the concealed light idea but you can still see it. I would rather a nice recessed installed and better output.

Loufish

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The Raptor has so much going on, I understand why they (BD) stuck the bar down in front of the IC.
I don't know if cutting the IC grill will effect the integrity but I do want every lumen I paid for to be going down range...

Miamibert

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Raptor has so much going on, I understand why they (BD) stuck the bar down in front of the IC.
I don't know if cutting the IC grill will effect the integrity but I do want every lumen I paid for to be going down range...

I hear you...

Sick03SVT

Reaction score
That's the one thing stopping me from pulling the trigger on a couple of other lights from them, Including this one. I have their pocket fog lights and they're outstanding. I don't want to pay good money for a great product, only to have it hindered by a part of the truck I'm unwilling to modify (cutting the grille).

4x4TruckLEDs.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The 10" Bar is popular. I mean, as stated above, the grille will block some light and it's a 10" OnX6 Bar so it's not a HUGE bar. BUT for that space, it fits great and gives you some useable light. It's one of those bars you get as an accent to the rest or to just fill out the space and use all those upfitters. It's still a great bar. I think the 30" S8 is better though for useable light as it'll be higher and longer. You can also do the fogs as well.

We stock most of Baja Designs products so when you are ready to decide, check out our site. You can also give us a call (866-991-4331), shoot me a message or email us ([email protected]) and we can go over various options with you as well.

http://www.4x4truckleds.com/led-auxiliary-lights/baja-designs/raptor-2017-lighting-kits/