Baja Design S8 30”

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MGA

Reaction score
Guys, earlier in this thread many posted their various lights shots so I do not want to bore you with that. As stated recently I added BD XL80s Spot to my A-Pillars after previously adding an S8, BD Squadron Pros and a KC Amber sin my bumper pocket. Below is the truck running the beach at night with the lights all on, here in North Swan Beach, OBX we have stumps and other items on the b each so a far reaching view is nice, the video has the amber covers on the XL80s - Again thanks to Chris and the guys at Offroad Alliance

In case link doesn't work (I suck on this)

OP
OP
K223

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Guys, earlier in this thread many posted their various lights shots so I do not want to bore you with that. As stated recently I added BD XL80s Spot to my A-Pillars after previously adding an S8, BD Squadron Pros and a KC Amber sin my bumper pocket. Below is the truck running the beach at night with the lights all on, here in North Swan Beach, OBX we have stumps and other items on the b each so a far reaching view is nice, the video has the amber covers on the XL80s - Again thanks to Chris and the guys at Offroad Alliance

Looks like a lot of throw. Nice!

OffroadAlliance.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Let there be light! Looking good.

OP
OP
K223

K223

FRF Addict
Reaction score
As some may have saw, I got Christmas lights (S8). Installed it recently and quoting a band from down under “Let there be Light”.

This bar takes you to another level of lighting and my pod lights pale in comparison now LOL. A lot of light just ahead of the truck, and plenty thrown way out. I feel more confident I won’t outrun my lighting now.

Just have to work on some final adjustment, but it rocks! And you guys steered me right! The backlighting is a bonus too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TwistAir