Baja Design - Black Friday Rebate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
C

CA818

Reaction score
Hi folks!

OP here. I finally got my check this last Friday. For those curious, I mailed my original rebate in 1 week after Black Friday. I also has a chance to speak with a lady at @Baja Designs who was helpful and said they were processing through a large number of rebates.

Overall no issues, good customer service and high quality product. The only issue now is i received a check for only $100 when it should have been $150 (3 sets of squadrons) [emoji2359][emoji2359][emoji2359].

Will try contacting this week to rectify.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sent mine in first week, still waiting for check.
I'm just going to let this go now, makes more sense than fretting, sending multiple emails, watching this thread, etc.
Probably not going to buy from BD on any BF sale again though.

Really sorry you feel this way. We are doing our best to get these out, while keeping everyone updated. It actually takes us longer to respond to most status inquiries than it does to process the original submission...

Nevertheless, we are doing our best and will likely be back next year with little improvement tweaks for anybody that may interested in the cash back.

Baja Designs

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi folks!

OP here. I finally got my check this last Friday. For those curious, I mailed my original rebate in 1 week after Black Friday. I also has a chance to speak with a lady at @Baja Designs who was helpful and said they were processing through a large number of rebates.

Overall no issues, good customer service and high quality product. The only issue now is i received a check for only $100 when it should have been $150 (3 sets of squadrons) [emoji2359][emoji2359][emoji2359].

Will try contacting this week to rectify.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Will send you a PM now and get you sorted ASAP. Sometimes the Fog Light kits throw the team off because there are a few variations with non-qualifying lights in that third slot.