Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

Baja Design - Black Friday Rebate?

Discussion in 'Ford Raptor Lighting Forum [GEN 2]' started by CA818, Dec 25, 2019.

1. NASTY-RAPTOR

NASTY-RAPTOR Full Access Member

Ordered mine from Apollo optics the first day we could. Next day aired everything that day. Check was mailed on the 6th, and I got it the 10th.

pastorwug likes this.
  2. K223

K223 Full Access Member

I got 3 sets of BD lights gifted to me this Christmas. Just got the 3rd pair (SAE’s White) delivered today. These are the new style. Supposedly same output, but have a black type look through the lens with slits.

I’m wondering what these new SAE’s, Amber wide cornering and a driving combo will like together on my truck during the day in the pockets. Either like some kind of wild and different light array or a busy Micky Mouse look at this point. Time will tell.

I’m hoping the wife was able to file the rebates ok with the delay.

3. Speeddeacon

Speeddeacon Full Access Member

Mine came yesterday. Rebate came well before the lights so she shouldn’t have had any trouble. It’s the light pattern that is important for me, and why I added SAE to my setup. Now I can run them in traffic with a clean safety conscience. I don’t care how they look when turned off, especially from the driver seat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. 4x4TruckLEDs.com

4x4TruckLEDs.com Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

You won't notice the lights when off unless you are sitting right in front of your truck eye to eye with the housings.

5. David Goodman

David Goodman Member

What a bummer... not on the S1’s I bought.

6. CA818

CA818 Member

Thanks guys! Appreciate all the feedback. I’m still waiting in my rebate. Thought it might come this week but no dice. Im sure they are working through all the mail in’s.

@Baja Designs love your product. Super happy with my triple fog kit (squadron pros and s1’s). Any feedback on rebates for those of us who are still waiting on them?

Thank you!!

CA

7. smurfslayer

smurfslayer Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77

I’ve done b/f BD purchases 3 years now, I’ve yet to receive the rebate without contacting them first. 1st year, never got it. 2nd year, 2 months I think, so far a month this time.

8. Speeddeacon

Speeddeacon Full Access Member

2 years running with less than a month each time. Best rebate experience ever here.

9. CA818

CA818 Member

Hoping for the best here.

10. CA818

CA818 Member

@Baja Designs @Offroad alliance bought the triple fog kit with BD squadron pros and s1. Sent in my rebate about a week after Black Friday. Am yet to receive my rebate check and have emailed BD for feedback but no response.

Can you help a otherwise very satisfied customer out. Any advice or person I can speak with?

Thank you!