Baja 700 Shelby Raptor w/ 43k, sold for $60k

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Don Rush

Reaction score
I am looking to upgrade my 2014 Shelby Raptor to a Baja 700. Keep posting these links! 503-999-3931 if you have one for sale

D

Deleted member 17706

Interesting, Rogue taking a toll on resale

It’s not a Rogue issue. Any Shelby or heavily modified Raptor carries little to no value. I have seen the ADD version go cheap too. Heck did you see what @Crikk listed his truck for? He had over $30k into his truck. Buying aftermarket stuff is equivalent to throwing your money off of the side of a bridge. You don’t buy such things as an investment because you would be better off investing in Cryptocurrency.

I can speak from experience on my Rogue suspension, it is awesome. I have a BMW M2 and my Raptor rides as good as it. Yes, my steering is heavy due to it being a truck and having 37” tires, but the difference is very subtle. I did the Blue Ridge Parkway last year, where you hit sharp corners 50-60 mph back, to back, to back, to back, and so on, and I could drive it all easily with one hand. You shouldn’t be able to do such things in a truck this size at those speeds.

I saw a black Baja700 sell for that price recently too in Cali. I would buy one in a heartbeat if you come across one.

Last edited by a moderator:

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What's the difference between the Baja700 and the regular Shelby?

MFNG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What's the difference between the Baja700 and the regular Shelby?

Rogue bumpers and suspension with King shocks

Am I just a young whipper-snapper or are there too many Shelby logos on these things. Didn’t seem to be that way back in the day.

Seems like the extra 30k mostly comes from each one of the extra badges. Mostly... ;)

D

Deleted member 12951

Am I just a young whipper-snapper or are there too many Shelby logos on these things. Didn’t seem to be that way back in the day.

Seems like the extra 30k mostly comes from each one of the extra badges. Mostly... ;)

The GEN1 Shelby package was $18k. It included a 2.9 supercharger kit, exhaust, badging, leather interior redo and outside graphic package. It was first limited to 50 and I think they bumped it up to 100 if there was a demand. The add ons at the time where from ADD.

The $18k package was sold as 575 HP. The Baja 700, was just that 700 HP and added $45k with the suspension upgrades

The Shelby GEN2 raptors are complete overpriced junk that are actually made by Tuscany, the ones that brought us the Tonka truck F-150. It is the one that has like 40 badges, the GEN1 does not. The only thing worthwhile on them are the upgraded Fox shocks. How they think their package add $40k, nobody knows.

Last edited by a moderator: