Baer Brake kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

I myself enjoy this read and don't see it as any bashing for either WOG or RPG, I see it as a caution against using Baer 6 piston front brakes on a raptor, you can buy these kits from other companies than the ones mentioned. Maybe it should be moved but hopefully some real data or pictures of the failures would be nice too.

I said bashing a "product". WOG is a reseller of RPG products. But I will leave this here....

RPG never fully tested the kit and you should take it easy or return to stock ford knows what there doing.

every truck that had the RPG brake system on it failed. Come on now guys there's a real problem with this kit just admit it.

All I was trying to say, was to be respectful to a paid vendor section, that's all.

Scrap man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I agree with being respectful and I apologies if I offended anyone. WOG is a reseller and that's it I don't think I bashed Brandon or his company but all there doing is selling parts there not building it or designing it. RPG and Baer are the ones that put this kit together. They are responsible for the good and the bad with this setup. You can call a couple well know reseller that know this product inside and out and they can tell you what failed and how. I'm not the type of person to run around with a camera and take pics of broken shit. Btw Dan06 if you boil the fluid you don't just pure a little more in there and your good to go you have to drain the system and start fresh it's not a trails side fix. And btw when a friend of mines brakes go out and he is in danger of hurting himself or others then yes I will be disrespectful to any and all people I fell are responsible which in my view is RPG and Baer. And guys I'm looking to help not to bash I don't want to see anyone get hurt if you don't want to believe me that's fine no sweat of my ass. I'm only looking to help just a warning to fellow raptor owners about a product that can hurt you and others.