it pains me to say this, but there is a good possibility i will not be attending trr. there has been a lot of things going on here that i can not get away from. i have been trying non stop to make this happen, but its all up in the air still. there is a remote possibility i may be able to attend sometime on saturday, but i wont even know until tuesday if i can make it out there. for those of you waiting for me to work on your vehicle, i must apologize. if you are still willing to wait to see if i can make it, i will make sure to get to you if i am able to attend. i will be in touch with some of you as i have product here i was expecting to bring with me.