Bad Experience with Xpel installer @ Seattle Clear Bra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WKUSMC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I recently had Xpel full body wrap completed at Seattle Clear Bra on a 21 Gen 3, with very poor results, after sending pictures to Xpel they pretty much told me it was the installers error. Now I have the difficult task of trying to get this fixed, has anybody else had any of these issues?
I had the rep from Xpel stop by my house to look at the truck and he totally agrees that the installer to do very poor quality job, I also stopped at a variety of Xpel installers and they all pretty much said the same thing.
How long ago? Was it cash? Dispute if it was a card or get an another estimate for a redo and get a check from them.

ejholt

Reaction score
Prices also fluctuate depending on the laws in the area. A place with a minimum wage of $15 an hour will be higher than places with lower minimum. And we all know that living on each coast of the US is bloody expensive, unless your in Maine.
Maine is no different than anywhere else. Just as expensive, but no jobs to support the cost of living.