Bad Experience with Xpel installer @ Seattle Clear Bra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Antho

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I recently had Xpel full body wrap completed at Seattle Clear Bra on a 21 Gen 3, with very poor results, after sending pictures to Xpel they pretty much told me it was the installers error. Now I have the difficult task of trying to get this fixed, has anybody else had any of these issues?
I had the rep from Xpel stop by my house to look at the truck and he totally agrees that the installer to do very poor quality job, I also stopped at a variety of Xpel installers and they all pretty much said the same thing.
Stopped at all of these places but the one you gave 8k to? Seems like your talking to the wrong folks.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ouch!!! That‘s definitely poor quality workmanship.

Applying PPF professionally is an art. You only get better with experience. It’s similar to learning to play an instrument. There are no shortcuts.

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ouch!!! That‘s definitely poor quality workmanship.

Applying PPF professionally is an art. You only get better with experience. It’s similar to learning to play an instrument. There are no shortcuts.
Curious…what instrument do you play?

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score

Owner drives a Gen 1. Does good work. Where I bought my Kings and just installed my beadlocks.