Bad Experience with Xpel installer @ Seattle Clear Bra

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bohic57

Reaction score
I recently had Xpel full body wrap completed at Seattle Clear Bra on a 21 Gen 3, with very poor results, after sending pictures to Xpel they pretty much told me it was the installers error. Now I have the difficult task of trying to get this fixed, has anybody else had any of these issues?
I had the rep from Xpel stop by my house to look at the truck and he totally agrees that the installer to do very poor quality job, I also stopped at a variety of Xpel installers and they all pretty much said the same thing.

714raptor

Reaction score
Take it to Eastside Auto Salon. Ben is the best in that area. Tell them I referred you (TJ) they'll take care of you.

714raptor

Reaction score
Why can't you go back, and demand satisfaction? Talk to the owner. Nobody likes bad work, and worse bad press / word of mouth. Show the owner, ask him if he would be upset, or satisfied with the work? Post some pics.

IMO, if they couldn't do it right the first time, doubt they'll do it correct the second time.

I've been down this road, it's just easier to get everything fixed by a competent shop.

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
IMO, if they couldn't do it right the first time, doubt they'll do it correct the second time.

I've been down this road, it's just easier to get everything fixed by a competent shop.
give them a chance.....every shop has a "lead' who is better than the other guys. Unless it is a one man show. But even then...some guys just can have a bad day

RaptorFan1988

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you describe what your issues are or share some images? I had a certified Xpel dealer do the majority of my truck. I had to take it back once to have a bubble taken out but that's about it. Had it done last September with little to no issues.

JJP023

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you mind sharing what you paid? No judgement, I am just curious in regards to pricing from Seattle to NYC

OP
OP
B

bohic57

Reaction score
Can you describe what your issues are or share some images? I had a certified Xpel dealer do the majority of my truck. I had to take it back once to have a bubble taken out but that's about it. Had it done last September with little to no issues.
Pics below