Backup lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chas

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ran mine inside the frame rail and connected to upfitter switch. Same light Rigid D flush mount but mine is centered above the tow hook. i used a dremel to cut out the hole from the the temp plate after drilling out the 4 corners.

salts001

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Same here, I ran the wires in through the passenger frame rail and into the engine bay near the headlight just because that's where my bumper light wires were.

photoneffect

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Throwing up pics of my install in case it's of any help to someone. Did similar to earlier poster in this thread with the Rigid Ignite Flush Mount. There's enough flat area on the bumper for them to sit completely flush. I went with Flood Diffused and am happy with the amount of light. Wired to upfitter by running wires through passenger frame rail. Was easier than expected.

IMG_1606.jpeg

goblues38

FRF Addict
Reaction score
This thread was funny as hell. The complete lack of basic 12v electricity is comical. But i am happy everyone was able to work it out.