Backup camera staying on?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I've been working 12 hour days since I took delivery of the truck last saturday and have only driven about 140miles but LOVE everything about it. I noticed this morning that the camera is stating on unless I shift to park then to drive. If I go straight to drive it stays on. Anyone else have this issue?

I'm going into the dealer tomorrow to have a bedliner sprayed in and get the sync system to talk to my iphone so I'll have this looked at then.

Just wondering if anyone else has had this?

OP
OP
S

spot

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah ha, delay!! I'll check it out tonight. I've been so busy at work I have not even had a chance to flip through the manuals much less read them.

thanks

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
yeah, spot....if you click the Options button on your back up camera display it will bring up some coloring options and the delay option. if the delay is set to on the camera stays on until you go over 5MPH in D. the feature is handy while lining up a trailer but annoying otherwise.