Backflip Mx4 and TRUXEDO ELEVATE TS RAILS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
If anyone is interested, I had the Truxedo rails installed with my Bakflip Mx4 (https://truxedo.com/elevate-ts-rails) so that I had a rail system on the bed. I then installed some rhino vortex aero crossbars, along with some 1up USA bike racks (4 total). I drove to the beach last night, and the bikes were super secure, even the juicedbike. Loving it
IMG_2281.jpg

IMG_2282.jpg

IMG_2284.jpg

7six2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks nice. Those over-the-bed bike racks are the way to go. Just watch for the awnings at the fast food drive thru. How do you manage the flip up cover with the cross bars on there? Will the back 1/3 at least flip up?

OP
OP
DonkeyMcdonkerton
Reaction score
Looks nice. Those over-the-bed bike racks are the way to go. Just watch for the awnings at the fast food drive thru. How do you manage the flip up cover with the cross bars on there? Will the back 1/3 at least flip up?
I can lift it a little, but it won’t flip back.

7six2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tailgate pads are super easy and convenient (and affordable) but with the bikes positioned overhead the bed is still open for camping gear. Plus even the softest pad will still rub the paint on your bike frame.