Back window decals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
never too late for line-x. they scuff it up to get a better bond anyway. id say too late tho for a bedrug since yours is already scratched up, so line-x is still a perfect fit!

Badgerscab6.2

Full Access Member
Reaction score
With how bad it is Id just get a red scothbrite pad and pick up a herculiner bed-liner kit. ($70-$100 depending where you go). Its all DIY and takes basically a weekend out of using the bed of your truck. I put it in my Rap and with the gallon of the stuff u get in the kit, I got 2 layers on the sides and front of the box and 4 layers on the floor. It looks just as good as the expensive spray on stuff too. Just depends how much prep u wanna do.
I pulled out all the hook points and taped off by the tailgate and taped off all the bolt heads. Oh yea and this is the 4th truck Ive put it in. Could use it on bumpers, skidplates, wheel wells, whatever. that chit bonds to anything thats scuffed up enough

Banned
Reaction score
personally, id go line-x over DIY kits for the bed if you do use it that much.
im sure the DIY stuff is pretty good for what it is, but Line-x is so good from the abuse ive seen it take

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
ok back on topic, i decided since it isnt that hot today, i wont wash the truck truck today, but i did do my decals. the zombie outbreak one was a bitch.... but i think thats my fault.... i used windex underneath it so i could still move it..... if your up close you can see where the outline buckled.... ohwell, it was like $10, if it starts looking ******, rip it off and get a new one. anyway here they are.

i6e34g.jpg

34dr32h.jpg

eh, now i see it in the pic.... ****.... ahwell.

and hey, when it comes to the bedline, why would you save a few dollars and do it yourself on a $50k truck, where if you screw up, YOU fit the bill.... if Line-x ***** up THEY fit the bill....

Banned
Reaction score
that xombie one looks good on there in that color man.

if that was me putting it on there. id rip it off and order a new one.
im picky about shit like that haha.

next time, dont use windex!!! or anything!!

JuggNuttz

FRF Addict
Reaction score
yeah im diggin the way the orange looks with the Molten Orange. yeah i looked earlier today and they dont have that size anymore it looks.... i might have to email the guy and see about getting one again. they did have some other 3Dish looking ones, but green..... i dunno....

also the FRF one, thats like the perfect spot, up high and visible to everyone, and where its at i cannot see it from inside.

treypal

Lord of the Raptors
Reaction score
I don't know how much longer I'll have this raptor. Might have a 2013 after the beginning of the year.

Plus it's a pita to pull all of my tiedowns out. Oh And my bed is ripped.

Aaron

Meme Corps Commandant
Reaction score
Damn trey, I couldn't even tell that was a Raptor bed at first until I saw the man step. Never seen one that rough. Your truck looks like it puts in some serious work. If you're going to trade it in though, why not throw some bedliner in it. It might net you a bit more on your trade in.

How'd you rip your bed btw?