Back to the drawing board?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Two things happen on every thread in FRF...

1). It turns political, mostly in favor of Trump

2). SCAB loyalists chime in on every topic and state SCAB or die, or they mention how they are not buying a raptor again until the SCAB comes back.

I don't think the political talk comes up all that much. I would say it's a distant 3rd behind V8 loyalist. It might even be 4th behind Ram loyalist...not really loyalist just people who want to compare Ford to Ram a lot.

As for SCAB, I don't recall anyone really hating on SCREW, or that don't understand that SCAB just isn't as popular and therefore not a money maker for Ford. The V8 crowd is often hating on the V6, and the Ford making a profit off of V8 is much more debatable. Actually, not really a debate, as a V8 option would surely be profitable, even if the truck didn't perform as well as the V6TT.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
Actually, not really a debate, as a V8 option would surely be profitable, even if the truck didn't perform as well as the V6TT.

Profitable remains to be seen; sellable? yes.

Badgertits

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Two things happen on every thread in FRF...

1). It turns political, mostly in favor of Trump

2). SCAB loyalists chime in on every topic and state SCAB or die, or they mention how they are not buying a raptor again until the SCAB comes back.

Americans love trucks. Trump loved America.

See the connection, eh?