GEN 2 Back In Stock: Vorsteiner Venom Rex 601

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice wheels, up till now I wasn't really a fan of larger wheels on the Raptor but those really look good. Curious, with the tires pictured, is the overall diameter pretty close to stock (i.e., larger wheel shorter tire sidewall)? Also, what are you guys doing in similar rims for the Raptors like 19s or 18s...just curious, thanks!

maxemus

Reaction score
Nice wheels, up till now I wasn't really a fan of larger wheels on the Raptor but those really look good. Curious, with the tires pictured, is the overall diameter pretty close to stock (i.e., larger wheel shorter tire sidewall)? Also, what are you guys doing in similar rims for the Raptors like 19s or 18s...just curious, thanks!

This is a 20. The tires came in today. From memory nick says they won’t
Be too far off from stock. I will compare them tomorrow and let you know. I put the OEM on my 2014 so it will be easy to give you the comparison

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HotLap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is a 20. The tires came in today. From memory nick says they won’t
Be too far off from stock. I will compare them tomorrow and let you know. I put the OEM on my 2014 so it will be easy to give you the comparison

I did see those are 20's sorry for any confusion, thanks!

OP
OP
Nick@Apollo-Optics

Nick@Apollo-Optics

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wheels look great Nick. View attachment 99867

Looking good, Ernie!

The new wheels are a 20x9, but they are flow forged and only weigh 28.5lbs each saving you 5.5lbs over stock!

With this setup, you will need new tires and I would recommend going with a 35x12.50x20 tire.