Back in a Raptor!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CJ2021

Reaction score
Some of you saw my post a few weeks back about looking at a very nice and high priced Gen 1. I did NOT follow through with that. But ended up finding a 1 owner, 44k mile 2018 in Austin and worked out a deal trading my Silverado 2500.
They delivered the truck yesterday and was finally able to drive it and see it in person. I was surprised to find the Cobb tuner when I opened the drivers door. Then pop the hood and find the Cobb CAI, coolant guard, and finally the relocated Cobb intercooler!
Aside from the surprise mods, the truck was much cleaner than I expected. I don't think it has even been down a dirt road. The truck also has Icon Alloys and Rigid fogs.
I'd love to find the OG owner and learn any more about it I could!
Lastly, with the performance mods already done, what should I look for, if anything, as far as wear and tear?

This is my second Raptor, and it feels like I'm home again, this thing is so fun to drive!
Maybe you can look in the GPS and see if the previous owner put in the "Home" address. That is how I found out who the previous owner of a truck I had was.

Mikee Martin

SVC. Krazy House Customz. JDM. Seaside Superbikes
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Very nice truck! FYI- I highly recommend more frequent oil changes for the ecoboost engine. The turbochargers burn the oil up..maby 3000 miles max.
The spark plugs are in a similar situation however the time to change them may vary due to tunes, driving , ect.
There is a 19mm headed dipstick for the auto trans. On the right side of the transmission.
If you ever need anything lmk.
Mikee Martin Seaside Superbikes 831 760 2701