Back In a Raptor After Too Long

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
DFS

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beautiful Raptor!

Due to your unfaithfulness to Raptors…You must serve out a 6 month sentence on “Double Top-Secret Probation!!”
Your driving and vehicle accessory purchases will be highly monitored during said probationary period as well as your internet browsing history relating to “Chevy, Dodge Toyota and maybe Nissan”
Straying to the “Dark-Side” again will result in another 6 months probation with increased penalties for subsequent violations!
Welcome back :)
I'd say driving anything but a Raptor the last 6 months was punishment enough!

RPG9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
After two short stints with a 2022 Platinum Powerboost and a 2022 Tundra Capstone, I am back where we all belong. 2023 801A with everything besides Recaro's (too narrow) and 37's (too poor)
View attachment 382985
Congrats! Would love to see more pictures of Azure. Does it appear more blue then grey to the naked eye? Wonder if it is like Code Orange where it appears more red in pictures than what it is in person.

Now I am going to have to sell my 22… I can’t stand that CarPlay is not full screen. Lol sorta makes up for not having a heated steering wheel.

Last edited:
OP
OP
DFS

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! Would love to see more pictures of Azure. Does it appear more blue then grey to the naked eye? Wonder if it is like Code Orange where it appears more red in pictures than what it is in person.

Now I am going to have to sell my 22… I can’t stand that CarPlay is not full screen. Lol sorta makes up for not having a heated steering wheel.
You know it's a weird color, I can't decide if it's more gray or blue to be honest. It's really grown on me though. The carplay thing is small, but I really like it. Haven't missed the heated steering wheel as much as I thought I would.