Back In a Raptor After Too Long

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ELmx479

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get it, I tried the reasonable truck thing for awhile and just missed how well the Raptor does everything (except payload).
Agreed, the Raptor is such a blast to have and my kids love it. Drove my dads STX a few times and it would be boring AF hence needing a fun car to satisfy.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm happy I ordered this color as well. Now, if I could just get more info than the auto-45-day emails...

TDBrown

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I get it, I tried the reasonable truck thing for awhile and just missed how well the Raptor does everything (except payload).
What didn’t you like about the Platinum Hybrid? Been considering one of those as a daily driver and hanging on to my 2014 Raptor for off-roading.

OP
OP
DFS

DFS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What didn’t you like about the Platinum Hybrid? Been considering one of those as a daily driver and hanging on to my 2014 Raptor for off-roading.
Platinum Hybrid was great, I just saw the shiny new Tundra and wanted to give it a go. That was a mistake, I can't imagine anyone not being happy with the Platinum's currently, great trucks with the Powerboost.