Back Fire

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FullAuto

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I installed a borla atak a few weeks ago and now it's very noticable. Especially in sport and baja mode.

Last edited:

TridentTrucks

Reaction score
We've gotten backfire on nearly every Raptor we built after installing AFE CAI's. Most of them only had backfiring after refueling. We did have one customers truck that backfired non-stop and turns out that the throttle body went bad. Mods on that one were AFE CAI, AFE Scorcher and Pedal Commander. On my personal Raptor, I have AFE CAI and Borla Exhaust and get backfire for a few minutes after refueling. Only run 93.

MTNMAN

Reaction score
2019 SCREW with Borla ATAk and I was just coming home from filling up and noticed it twice on the decel... one time in Regular driving mode while creeping thru my neighborhood. I use 93 Octane and have never notice it before today. Truck has 3600 miles.

K1llD4shN1n3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I haven’t noticed it on my S-Type since installing the x-pipe delete resonator. Used to do it every fill up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NE26

Reaction score
2018 with AWE 2FG and Cobb stage one. Every time I fill up (93 octane) it will backfire 2 or 3 times then stops