Back again. From Gen 2 though a few other cars to a Gen 3. Cincinnati.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JTN

Reaction score
@x-ray what PPF are you going with? Also, are you leaving the decals on and just putting PPF over them?

OP
OP
x-ray

x-ray

Reaction score
Is there a specific version of forscan for each gen? Or is it all the same version for all gens ?
I think you just need the latest version of Forscan. It works for all Generations.
@x-ray what PPF are you going with? Also, are you leaving the decals on and just putting PPF over them?
Xpel PPF, that’s what my installer has always used. Yes, I was debating pulling the decals off but they don’t stand out that much on AMB like they do on lighter colored paint so I think I’ll keep them. The rear ones act like PPF protecting some of the paint.

X

JTN

Reaction score
That’s the route I’m going as well but am going with the 10mil ppf.

Turning Blue

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congrats! My story, after trading my 2014 Raptor in 2016, is similar. After four years and several vehicles I finally ended up buying a new 2019 in April of 2020, and now I'm in a 22. I won't make that mistake again...lol.