BACK AGAIN :) Austin Texas 2014 RUBY RED RAPTOR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boeing777

Reaction score
Ruby red raptor in Austin Texas

I live in Round Rock Texas and I have a Ruby Red Raptor when I cruising in my Raptor I never see none out there when I'm in my hoop Dee there all over the place LOL any you guys want to meet up Call me Charles 512-563-4156

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I live in Round Rock Texas and I have a Ruby Red Raptor when I cruising in my Raptor I never see none out there when I'm in my hoop Dee there all over the place LOL any you guys want to meet up Call me Charles 512-563-4156

Are you a pilot?

Boeing777

Reaction score
Are you a pilot?

Yes but I don't fly anything that Big lot of family members in the aviation field questions out of all the raptors in Austin area how come no one having got together to Start a club once a month together . There's some guys down in South Padre TX They cruise all the time down there we really need to get something started in Austin

Last edited:

BigBOSS

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yes but I don't fly anything that Big lot of family members in the aviation field questions out of all the raptors in Austin area how come no one having got together for club a once a month get together there's some guys down in South Padre the cruise all the time down there we really need to get something started in Austin

Do you fly regularly? I'm a controller at KAUS.